-   -   how to deploy an Excel workbook office 2007 project? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208549-how-deploy-excel-workbook-office-2007-project.html)

Raj

how to deploy an Excel workbook office 2007 project?

Hi All,

I have created a office 2007 excel workbook project ( VS, 2008. .net 3.5.
File, new, project, office, office 2007, excel 2007 workbook). Just added
this.ActionsPane.Visible = true; in the thisworkbook.startup method

I created setup program and selected primary output from the above program.
I installed the setup and the installation location had all the dlls plus
temp.xlsx.

I tried to open the temp.xlsx and got an error "an error occured during
customization install, etc..

the detail window shows that

System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadEx ception: Downloading
file:///C:/Program Files/xxx/testdelete.vsto did not succeed. ---
System.Net.WebException: Could not find file 'C:\Program
Files\xxx\Setup1\testdelete.vsto'.

How do I fix the above problem? I want my customers to download the xlsx
file from out web page and start using the customization.

Please help,