-   -   HYPERLINK (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208538-hyperlink.html)

SteW

HYPERLINK

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG WITH THIS FORMULA. i AM ATTEMTING TO JUMP FROM ONE
WORKSHEET TO ANOTHER WITHIN THE SAME WORK BOOK
=HYPERLINK("[The Road accounting program]Invoices to Promoters!g11", G11)

THANKS FOR LOOKING

STEW

Warren Easton

HYPERLINK

Hi Stew,

If the hyperlink doesn't work I usually right click on the Fast Forward
arrow in the bottom left hand corner to jump between worksheet.
--
Regards
Warren

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"stew" wrote:

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG WITH THIS FORMULA. i AM ATTEMTING TO JUMP FROM ONE
WORKSHEET TO ANOTHER WITHIN THE SAME WORK BOOK
=HYPERLINK("[The Road accounting program]Invoices to Promoters!g11", G11)

THANKS FOR LOOKING

STEW

Dave Peterson

HYPERLINK

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

These formulas will adjust if you change the sheet name or insert/delete
rows/columns on the linked sheet.