-   -   Moving Within A Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208346-moving-within-workbook.html)

Jasmyn

Moving Within A Workbook

Does anyone know what the keyboard shortcuts are to move from one end of a
workbook to another. For example, to move from worksheet 20 back to worksheet
1.

I am aware of Ctl + PgUp and Ctl + PgDn taking you either one page to the
left or right in a workbook but I can't locate anything to go the beginning
or end sheet in one keystroke.
--
Thx in advance.
Jasmyn

Mike H

Moving Within A Workbook

Hi,

I don't believe there is a keyboard shortcut for that but you can do this
..Right click the FF/Rew buttons to the left of sheet 1 and in the popup click
sheet 20.

A list of keyboard shortcuts

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups...3.hcsp#P39_761

Mike

"Jasmyn" wrote:

Does anyone know what the keyboard shortcuts are to move from one end of a
workbook to another. For example, to move from worksheet 20 back to worksheet
1.

I am aware of Ctl + PgUp and Ctl + PgDn taking you either one page to the
left or right in a workbook but I can't locate anything to go the beginning
or end sheet in one keystroke.
--
Thx in advance.
Jasmyn

Gord Dibben

Moving Within A Workbook

I have never heard of a keyboard shortcut to do this.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP