-   -   Labels: Unable to import all records Excel 2007 to Word 2007 Mailm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208290-labels-unable-import-all-records-excel-2007-word-2007-mailm.html)

SKelly

Labels: Unable to import all records Excel 2007 to Word 2007 Mailm

I am unable to import 100 records of addresses from Excel 2007 to Word 2007
to mailmerge with labels. I have followed the on-line tutorial and read
various queries and replies without success.

I can only import the first 47 records. I have removed a set of double
quotes from record no.45 and see no 'next field' in my spreadsheet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sheeloo[_3_]

Labels: Unable to import all records Excel 2007 to Word 2007 Mailm

To test
Repeat your first 45 records from 46th onwards and see whether you get past
47.
If yes then there is a problem with your data...

Trying to come up with an explanation without having any idea what you have
is tough.