-   -   SHEET TABS NOT VISIBLE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208158-sheet-tabs-not-visible.html)

FARAZ QURESHI

SHEET TABS NOT VISIBLE

One of my friends has sent me a 2003 version workbook in which the sheet tabs
do not appear, however upon Ctrl+PgUp & Ctrl+PgDn the navigation is possible.
How could I set such a feature on my workbook as well?

--
Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI

FARAZ QURESHI

SHEET TABS NOT VISIBLE

OK found it on the advanced Tab in Excel. Thanks
--

Best Regards,
FARAZ A. QURESHI