-   -   Conditional formatting - Gary (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208048-conditional-formatting-gary.html)

Gary

Conditional formatting - Gary

I posted a question a few minutes ago regarding conditional formatting and
got an email saying "A Microsoft Community member has responded to your
question entitled "Conditional formatting". But when I click on the link in
my email, Read and rate the response, I get a blank page. Also in the forum
when I search for Conditional Formatting, which was the title of my question,
I get lots of other answers to Conditional Formatting questions, but can't
find my question. This happens frequently and I don't know why. Can anyone
shed some light on this for me?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Conditional formatting - Gary

Rather than using the web interface, you may have more luck using the
newsgroup directly:
news://microsoft.public.excel.misc/ or

Your previous message (with answers) is there on the news server.
--
David Biddulph