-   -   Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208025-validation.html)

LSG

Validation

I am trying to create lists; however, if one picks from one list, then the
other list to pick from is contingent on the first list.

Roger Govier[_3_]

Validation

Hi

take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards
Roger Govier

"lsg" wrote in message
I am trying to create lists; however, if one picks from one list, then the
other list to pick from is contingent on the first list.

Max

Validation

I am trying to create lists; however, if one picks from one list, then the
other list to pick from is contingent on the first list

Debra covers "dependent lists" at her:
Excel -- Data Validation -- Create Dependent Lists
--
Max
Singapore

LSG

Validation

Thank you very much Roger.

"Max" wrote:

I am trying to create lists; however, if one picks from one list, then the
other list to pick from is contingent on the first list

Debra covers "dependent lists" at her:
Excel -- Data Validation -- Create Dependent Lists
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:19,500 Files:362 Subscribers:62
xdemechanik
---

Max

Validation

Welcome. My response was marginally later than Roger's by a mere 2 minutes,
but you can see that both of us are quite attracted to Debra
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:19,500, Files:362, Subscribers:62
xdemechanik
---
"lsg" wrote in message
Thank you very much!