-   -   Show formulas and evaluaion with excel prgram created with VB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208016-show-formulas-evaluaion-excel-prgram-created-vbulletin.html)

Eddie Morris

Show formulas and evaluaion with excel prgram created with VB

Dear Experts,

Normally, I use the evaluate formula to see how the calcs are performed.
However, there is a program that was created using Visual Basic. I am not
able to see the calculations behind it. How do I access this?

I have the password to get into this program via Visual basic editor but I
all I see is VB language etc.

Is there a way I can see the figures being calculated?
Kind Regards

Ed

smartin

Eddie Morris wrote:
Dear Experts,

Normally, I use the evaluate formula to see how the calcs are performed.
However, there is a program that was created using Visual Basic. I am not
able to see the calculations behind it. How do I access this?

I have the password to get into this program via Visual basic editor but I
all I see is VB language etc.

Is there a way I can see the figures being calculated?
Kind Regards

Ed

Ed,

This is probably not the answer you were hoping for... It seems the
calculations are dispersed in the VBA code. It may or may not be
immediately obvious how the calculations work, but you will need to
study the VBA code to sort it out.

Best of luck.