-   -   Cannot view Format tab (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/208006-cannot-view-format-tab.html)

New to 2007[_2_]

Cannot view Format tab

I cannot view the Format tab on my toolbar - where is it??? I posted this
question a few days ago but the response that came to my email was a blank
page.

Sheeloo[_3_]

Cannot view Format tab

Download Excel ribbon mapping workbook
from the "Interactive: Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 command reference guide" page
available at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...491511033.aspx.

It gives a mapping of all 2003 commands and their location in 2007

"New to 2007" wrote:

I cannot view the Format tab on my toolbar - where is it??? I posted this
question a few days ago but the response that came to my email was a blank
page.

ShaneDevenshire

Cannot view Format tab

Hi,

There is no Format tab. Most formats can be found on the Home tab. If you
are looking for Format Cells for example, you can choose Home, Format drop
down in the Cells group, then Format Cells. It's faster to click the Quick
Launch button at the bottom right side of the Font group, below and to the
right of the Font Color button. Or even faster press Ctrl+1

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire