-   -   Printing Page 1 on worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207819-printing-page-1-worksheet.html)

KM

Printing Page 1 on worksheet

In Excel 2007, is there a way to print the gray Page 1, you see when you are
in Page break view? I thought I was able to do this in earlier versions of
excel, but I can't find it in 2007.
Thanks

Gord Dibben

Printing Page 1 on worksheet

You could not do this in earlier versions of Excel for
sure..............don't know about 2007

One workaround is to use Wordart to place a "Page 1" on the sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:26:01 -0700, KM wrote:

In Excel 2007, is there a way to print the gray Page 1, you see when you are
in Page break view? I thought I was able to do this in earlier versions of
excel, but I can't find it in 2007.
Thanks

ShaneDevenshire

Printing Page 1 on worksheet

Hi,

I'm going to go out a limb on this one - I don't think you could do that in
any version of Excel.

Workaround - screen shoot page break preview with some screen capture
program, (bad)

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"KM" wrote:

In Excel 2007, is there a way to print the gray Page 1, you see when you are
in Page break view? I thought I was able to do this in earlier versions of
excel, but I can't find it in 2007.
Thanks

ShaneDevenshire

Printing Page 1 on worksheet

Hi Gord,

Same in 2007

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You could not do this in earlier versions of Excel for
sure..............don't know about 2007

One workaround is to use Wordart to place a "Page 1" on the sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:26:01 -0700, KM wrote:

In Excel 2007, is there a way to print the gray Page 1, you see when you are
in Page break view? I thought I was able to do this in earlier versions of
excel, but I can't find it in 2007.
Thanks

Gord Dibben

Printing Page 1 on worksheet

Thanks Shane

Gord

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:00:00 -0700, ShaneDevenshire
wrote:

Hi Gord,

Same in 2007