-   -   My Format tab does not appear at the top of my Excel window. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207448-my-format-tab-does-not-appear-top-my-excel-window.html)

New to 2007

My Format tab does not appear at the top of my Excel window.

I have "Home", "page Layout", "Insert", "Formulas" etc. but the Format tab is
not there. Where is it???

T. Valko

My Format tab does not appear at the top of my Excel window.

There is no Format tab.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"New to 2007" <New to wrote in message
I have "Home", "page Layout", "Insert", "Formulas" etc. but the Format tab
is
not there. Where is it???

David Biddulph[_2_]

My Format tab does not appear at the top of my Excel window.

For 2003 to 2007 translations, try:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...491511033.aspx or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm or
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...leId=9028 218