-   -   Shared Files in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207421-shared-files-excel.html)

Ben Kawaguchi

Shared Files in Excel

Is there an issue with using Shared files in Excel and disconnecting from a
network? I have an issue where data is dissapearing from a shared workbook,
and one problem I noticed was that there were users still in the file from as
far back as 2 days ago. I also had multiple users in the file, which makes
me think that there is an issue with removing laptops from docking stations
and moving to a different network location. Anyone else have issues like
this that have been resolved?