-   -   Why does everything I enter on one page appear on all pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207416-why-does-everything-i-enter-one-page-appear-all-pages.html)

brttdnzs

Why does everything I enter on one page appear on all pages?

Why is everything I enter into excel on one worksheet being automatically
entered into every sheet in the workbook? It has really messed up my
spreadsheet and it won't let me undo the changes. HELP!!!!!

Mike Rogers[_2_]

Why does everything I enter on one page appear on all pages?

brttdnzs

Does the word [Group] follow you workbook name at the top of your workbook?
If so your sheets are grouped. To ungroup either right click on a tab and
from the menu select ungroup, or you might be able to just click to select a
worksheet and they will ungroup. Hope this helps

Mike Rogers