-   -   works 8.5 cannot open the excel documents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207398-works-8-5-cannot-open-excel-documents.html)

speica01

works 8.5 cannot open the excel documents

HI I HAVE MS WORKS 8.5 IN MY PC. I DO NOT HAVE MS OFFICE AND I CANNOT OPEN
EXCEL DOCUMENTS IN MY E-MAIL INBOX. AND I WANTED TO INSTALL OFFICE 2003 AND
2007 BUT I CAN'T. HOW CAN I DO? THANKS.

David Biddulph[_2_]

works 8.5 cannot open the excel documents

If you have decided not to install Excel, two options which are available to
you are OpenOffice:
http://www.openoffice.org/
and the Excel Viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN