-   -   Excel E-mail addresses to online address book (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207223-excel-e-mail-addresses-online-address-book.html)

wagonmaster

Excel E-mail addresses to online address book

I want to send the E-mail addresses from my Excel spread sheet to my Yahoo
address book without having to copy and paste each one separately. HELP!

Sheeloo[_3_]

Excel E-mail addresses to online address book

Go to Yahoo and import your addresses from your spreasheet...

To see the format Yahoo! expects export your addresses there (if you don't
have any then just add one) and see the format in the output...