-   -   Excel shortcut key has changed from original setting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207203-excel-shortcut-key-has-changed-original-setting.html)

Rich

Excel shortcut key has changed from original setting

Until last week, pressing Ctrl + right / left arrow would take me to the
furthest left/right cell in a data region, it now shifts worksheet one page
right or left (i.e. to the next unviewed column on left / right of viewable
screen), I think this used to be the Fn + right / left arrow. Keyboard
language settings all appear to be correct.

Any suggestions as to how to reset this shortcut?

Thanks

Bernard Liengme

Excel shortcut key has changed from original setting

Look in Tools | Options | Transition and uncheck Transition Navigation Keys
Somehow you have set Excel to behave like Lotus 123
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rich" wrote in message
Until last week, pressing Ctrl + right / left arrow would take me to the
furthest left/right cell in a data region, it now shifts worksheet one
page
right or left (i.e. to the next unviewed column on left / right of
viewable
screen), I think this used to be the Fn + right / left arrow. Keyboard
language settings all appear to be correct.

Any suggestions as to how to reset this shortcut?

Thanks

Rich

Excel shortcut key has changed from original setting

Thanks Bernard, much appreciated.