-   -   Why does 'calculate' show in the status bar, even after i hit F9? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207042-why-does-calculate-show-status-bar-even-after-i-hit-f9.html)

Sam

Why does 'calculate' show in the status bar, even after i hit F9?

I have a large spreadsheet that shows 'calculate' in the status bar. Even
after I hit F9 or set calculation to automatic it doesn't got away. Does
this mean that something is wrong? maybe something is not calculating?

Jim Thomlinson

Why does 'calculate' show in the status bar, even after i hit F9?

http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsf.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson