-   -   Email worksheet linked to another worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207035-email-worksheet-linked-another-worksheet.html)

Gary

Email worksheet linked to another worksheet

Is there a way to separately email a worksheet that derives its data from
another linked worksheet, without sending both worksheets? I have a very
detailed worksheet and then a worksheet that summarizes the detailed
worksheet. I'd rather not send the detailed worksheet, but would like to send
the summary worksheet to my manager on a daily basis to inform him of my
progress.

Ron de Bruin

Email worksheet linked to another worksheet

Hi Gary

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail2.htm

Or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail2.htm

There is commented code in both examples that do a paste special as values
Remove every ' for each line

Or install my Add-in if you not like macro's
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm