-   -   Merging Hyperlink cell with Title (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/207028-merging-hyperlink-cell-title.html)

mgbard

Merging Hyperlink cell with Title

Column A is a URL
Column B is the title of the page the URL points to.

How can I merge A & B so I have the title hyperlinked?

Gary''s Student

Merging Hyperlink cell with Title

In C1 enter:

=HYPERLINK(A1,B1) and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200808

"mgbard" wrote:

Column A is a URL
Column B is the title of the page the URL points to.

How can I merge A & B so I have the title hyperlinked?

ShaneDevenshire

Merging Hyperlink cell with Title

Hi,

Here's one way, depending on what you are trying to do. You can hyperlink
the title. Just put your cursor in the title cell and choose Insert,
Hyperlink and navigate as necessary.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire