-   -   Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206950-excel-2007-a.html)

Gator Girl

Excel 2007

I write macros to make it quicker for users to complete a series of steps.
For example, CTRL+SHIFT+Z prints a page on one sheet of the workbook, takes
you to another sheet in the workbook, and highlights the portion of that
sheet you need to print. Then you have to manually change printers to a
label printer, then CTRL+SHIFT+X prints the label and sends you to another
screen.

They work fine when I set them up, and work fine for some users of the
workbook, but for others, an error window pops up and they have to click
"continue" to get the macro to finish running.

???

ShaneDevenshire

Excel 2007

Hi,

At the very least we would need to see the code and have you tell us when in
the execution the problem is happening.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire