-   -   Don't print color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206626-dont-print-color.html)

Jeff

Don't print color

I want to have some cells filled with color on the worksheet, but when I
print I dont want the fill color to be printed. Is this possible?

muddan madhu

Don't print color

go to file |

On Oct 16, 10:19*pm, Jeff wrote:
I want to have some cells filled with color on the worksheet, but when I
print I dont want the fill color to be printed. Is this possible?

muddan madhu

Don't print color

go to file | page setup | sheet tab | check the black & white option |
ok

On Oct 16, 10:19*pm, Jeff wrote:
I want to have some cells filled with color on the worksheet, but when I
print I dont want the fill color to be printed. Is this possible?

Jeff

Don't print color

I didn't even try that at first because I just assumed it would print in
grey. Thank you.