-   -   Delay for excel Documents when opening (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206621-delay-excel-documents-when-opening.html)

Centaur

Delay for excel Documents when opening

When I open up an excel file excel opens but the delay in seeing the
information inside is about 10-15 sec sometimes longer. If i click inside the
document a couple of times it seems to open up faster.

Also if i already have excel open i can go to file open and it opens up
fine. I am using 2007 excel. If there is any more information you need please
let me know

Bob I

Delay for excel Documents when opening

try enabling one of the Excel Add-ins

Centaur wrote:

When I open up an excel file excel opens but the delay in seeing the
information inside is about 10-15 sec sometimes longer. If i click inside the
document a couple of times it seems to open up faster.

Also if i already have excel open i can go to file open and it opens up
fine. I am using 2007 excel. If there is any more information you need please
let me know

Centaur

Delay for excel Documents when opening

Thanks for your help i found the solution.

Centaur wrote:

When I open up an excel file excel opens but the delay in seeing the
information inside is about 10-15 sec sometimes longer. If i click inside the
document a couple of times it seems to open up faster.

Also if i already have excel open i can go to file open and it opens up
fine. I am using 2007 excel. If there is any more information you need please
let me know

Mark Jackson

Delay for excel Documents when opening

Hey Centaur,

What was the solution? I have the same problem.

Mark