-   -   Calculate Hours (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206445-calculate-hours.html)

[email protected]

Calculate Hours

I need a formula to calculate the number of hours a truck has been
parked. There is a format already setup in excel that I must use.
There are 4 fiels Date In, Time In, Date Out, Time Out that the
formula must use to calculate the hours. The other catch is that they
pay no more than 10 hours a day. So in this scenario they parked
9/20/08 at 8pm and stayed till 9/25 at 3am the total hours would be 47.

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

Calculate Hours

Try this

formatted as general or number

=(INT((Date_Out+Time_Out)-(Date_In+Time_In))*10)+(24*MOD(((Date_Out+Time_Out )-(Date_In+Time_In)),1))

will return 47

Peo Sjoblom