-   -   Copy formulas down a column containing data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206427-copy-formulas-down-column-containing-data.html)

Gary

Copy formulas down a column containing data

When I change a formula in a column containing data, how do I copy the
formula down the column without losing the data in each cell in the column.

RAZ

Copy formulas down a column containing data

copy the cell and select rest of the data below and paste as paste special,
formullas