-   -   Data Validation: Pop Up Addresses (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206380-data-validation-pop-up-addresses.html)

Moana

Data Validation: Pop Up Addresses

Hi,

I made a drop down list in Excel with five countries in sheet 1. Now I want
the right address and wire details pop up in sheet 1, while the information
is on sheet 2. The address and wire details are 6 rows.. I read so many
things about it, but I still can't figure it out how to solve this problem.
I don't know how to work with macro's and the vlookup function is also not
working. I'm probably doing something wrong. Could anyone please advise me?
That will help me a lot!

Tnx.