-   -   Conditional Formatting: Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206360-conditional-formatting-question.html)

VegasSageV

Conditional Formatting: Question

I need to figure out how to do the following:

Conditional formatting (I know how to define the formatting, just not
the conditions) in B1.

If a1 has a date in it, and b1 is empty, and 10 days or more have
passed since A1.....format with the identified format.

You geniuses are BEYOND awesome!

JMB

Conditional Formatting: Question

try

Formula Is =AND(ISNUMBER($A1), $B1="", TODAY()-$A1=10)

"VegasSageV" wrote:

I need to figure out how to do the following:

Conditional formatting (I know how to define the formatting, just not
the conditions) in B1.

If a1 has a date in it, and b1 is empty, and 10 days or more have
passed since A1.....format with the identified format.

You geniuses are BEYOND awesome!

VegasSageV

Conditional Formatting: Question

thank you so much.