-   -   Data Analysis (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20622-data-analysis.html)

Dunamaswoman

Data Analysis

I recently updated to 2003 and when I did my data analysis capabilities
disappeared. How do I get that back?

Gord Dibben

If you don't find the Analysis Toolpak Add-in in ToolsAdd-ins, you may have
neglected to install all components during the update.

If the second case, do a "Change" in Control PanelAdd/remove and install the
components needed to "run from my computer".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP