-   -   excel causing system to be in low system resource (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20609-excel-causing-system-low-system-resource.html)

inenewbl

excel causing system to be in low system resource

Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system
resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office
applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar
problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better
solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance