-   -   How do I follow a hyperlink by just pressing "enter"? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20595-how-do-i-follow-hyperlink-just-pressing-%22enter%22.html)

Bob Small

How do I follow a hyperlink by just pressing "enter"?

How do I follow a hyperlink by just pressing "enter"?
My 2000 version of Excel allowed me to do just that. With the 2003 version
of Excel, I have to put my mouse pointer and left-click... much more
cumbersome!
Is ther a way that I can make the 2003 version of Excell behave more like
the 2000 version in this regard?

My e-mail address is

David McRitchie

Why would you expect to get a different answer than you've received before.