-   -   creating drop down menus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205918-creating-drop-down-menus.html)

gsohacki

creating drop down menus

I can create a drop down menu but after I save the workbook and then return
to it later, the drop down menu data is not there. The arrows are there but
not the data. What ma I doing wrong?

joel

creating drop down menus

There may be a macro in you workbook that is clearing the data either when
you open or save the workbook.

Try disabling macro from running. If you are in Medium Security mode answer
No to the question if you want to enable macros. Aslo On Open Macros can be
disabled by holding down the Shift Key while opening up the workbook.