-   -   Disappearing cell contents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205853-disappearing-cell-contents.html)

Wadester

Disappearing cell contents

After I have opened an Excel (2003) file, various cells (usually clear across
a row) with contents become blank on the sheet, but if you click on them, the
contents appear in the toolbar window. If I cut the contents and paste it
into a cell in another row, it appears in the cell on the sheet.

I have also found this to be a problem in Micorosft PowerPoint 2003.

Bob I

Disappearing cell contents

Try updating your video drivers, visit the manufacturers web site, not
Windows Update.