-   -   Year (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205836-year.html)

Jose

Year

I have a small formula calculation which results in 2.6. How can I add '2.6
year'
--
Many thanks for your help,
Jose

Bob I

Year

=your formula calculation & " year"

Jose wrote:
I have a small formula calculation which results in 2.6. How can I add '2.6
year'

Jose

Year

Bob, Thanks it works. What can I do so it shows only 2 decimals
--
Many thanks for your help,
Jose

Jose wrote:
I have a small formula calculation which results in 2.6. How can I add '2.6
year'

Roger Govier[_3_]

Year

Hi

Select the cell with your formula, FormatCellsNumberCustom General "
Years"
The result will show as 2.6 Years, but the value in the cell will still be
numeric, allowing you to use it in further calculations.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Jose" wrote in message
I have a small formula calculation which results in 2.6. How can I add
'2.6
year'
--
Many thanks for your help,