-   -   CONVERT CURRENCY TO TEXT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205759-convert-currency-text.html)

SorianoP

CONVERT CURRENCY TO TEXT

Gord Dibben

CONVERT CURRENCY TO TEXT

Is this a question or just a declarative statement?

If you want a "how to", see Bob Phillips' site

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:07:00 -0700, SorianoP
wrote:

CONVERT CURRENCY TO TEXT

redmonski

CONVERT CURRENCY TO TEXT

"SorianoP" wrote:

CONVERT CURRENCY TO TEXT

How do I use other currency in the TEXT function? If I insert other currency
in the TEXT function arguments by typing, it won't work. Is there any other
way of inserting other currency in the arguments other than just by typing
it? Maybe the manner of inserting the other currency has something to do with
the problem.