-   -   updating data daily for a wk/month total (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20572-updating-data-daily-wk-month-total.html)

redb

updating data daily for a wk/month total

Hi! I have a workbook set up to import the previous days business results.
However, the worksheets also show the total for that week, month, and year
(these #s are not the last 7days or 30days or 365days, but the results so far
of that week, ie Mon being 1st day & Sun being the 7th day). As of now, I am
manually adding the days results into the week, month, and yr cells, but this
is a massive daily project. Is there a function (or something) that would
add today's numbers to yesterday's total wk/month/year numbers?