-   -   Pivot Table Chart Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205701-pivot-table-chart-question.html)

John

Pivot Table Chart Question

I have a pivot table that has the days along the left hand column, the the
month totals and month average totals on the top. Then on the far right, are
the accumulated month totals, and the accumulated Months averages per day.
When i create the chart it will not give me the option to get the total
averages. I am trying to show daily totals with a bar chart and then a line
that shows the averages per day. Does this make sense? Any suggestions? I
am using Excel 2007.

Thanks