-   -   how do I insert a watermark onto an Excel spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20570-how-do-i-insert-watermark-onto-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Anna

how do I insert a watermark onto an Excel spreadsheet?

I am able to insert a watermark onto a Word Document, but cant seem to do the
same for Excel. Is there a way?

David McRitchie

Hi Anna,
Watermark, printing of, Robert Rosenberg. Also Ron de Bruin has a zip file.
http://google.com/groups?selm=%23Af%...%40tkmsftngp02
http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip

If you don't care about printing do a search on Watermark in your Excel HELP.

---
HTH,