-   -   Reference macro in another workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205687-reference-macro-another-workbook.html)

Samuel

Reference macro in another workbook

I want to have a worksheet that contains macro code. (macros.xls)

If I create a new workbook how do I reference macros in the above workbook?

Dave Peterson

Reference macro in another workbook

You can open macros.xls and then use the macro dialog to run the subroutines.
(Hit alt-f8, select the macro to run and click the run button.

If you have functions in macros.xls, you can use them in cells in your other
workbook like:

=macros.xls!myFunc(a1,b1)

If this doesn't answer your real question, you may want to give more details.

--

Dave Peterson