-   -   highlight and drag? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205679-highlight-drag.html)

jfh14

highlight and drag?

You know how you can type 1 2 3 in consecutive and then highlight and drag
and the list continues 4 5 6 7 etc.? It doesn't seem to work for a b c d e f
g etc. in excel 2007. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I can
do to fix this? thanks

Roger Govier[_3_]

highlight and drag?

Hi

It only works (in all Excel versions) if you have set up a Custom List.
Round Office buttonExcel OptionsPopularEdit Custom Liststype list in
white paneAddOK

--
Regards
Roger Govier