-   -   Submit Button To Master Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205651-submit-button-master-spreadsheet.html)

Chris

Submit Button To Master Spreadsheet

Hi All,

Im creating a "user spreadsheet" where this excel doc gets deployed to 15
staff.
they are all the same document.

I would like to have a master copy of this document, with tabs of each person.
at the end of the day i want each user to click a submit button in the
document, where apon clicking all data goes into my main spreadsheet (which
is in a shared location) and it will fall into the correct users tab and
update all the information that user has collected for me.

Is this possible?