-   -   Time Format Autofill (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205645-time-format-autofill.html)

SiH23

Time Format Autofill

I wonder as to whether anyone could help?

I am completing a time recording spreadsheet and would like it set so if 2
is placed within a cell it will autofill to 02:00 - is this posssible.

Many thanks,

Simon.

MartinW[_2_]

Time Format Autofill

Hi Simon,

Chip Pearson has one way to do that here.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm

HTH
Martin