-   -   Chelmsford Utility (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2056-chelmsford-utility.html)

DaveB

Chelmsford Utility

One of my customers sent me and email with a file
attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this,
and how do I get it?

Peo Sjoblom

You need to buy a third part add-in or a full program like Adobe Acrobat writer

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"DaveB" wrote:

One of my customers sent me and email with a file
attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this,
and how do I get it?

Peo Sjoblom

Apologies, was meantfor another post, have no clue what this utility is

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom