-   -   Header image blurry... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205594-header-image-blurry.html)

youngroanian

Header image blurry...

HI,

I'm trying to insert a custom header and it is coming out very blurry. what
type of file should I use? I've got it in Illustrator and Photoshop and can
export to many different file types.

thanks,
Andrew

Sean Timmons

Header image blurry...

..jpg's should work fine. Course, the more important question may be the
original file size and quality of picture.

"youngroanian" wrote:

HI,

I'm trying to insert a custom header and it is coming out very blurry. what
type of file should I use? I've got it in Illustrator and Photoshop and can
export to many different file types.

thanks,
Andrew

Gord Dibben

Header image blurry...

Depends upon the resolution of the image.

A low-res jpg could be blurry..........a higher one would not but would
increase workbook size.

Gif files are ususally low-res and I avoid them.

Bmp would be best but would also increase the workbook size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP