-   -   How to Force Re-Install of Analysis Toolpak? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205554-how-force-re-install-analysis-toolpak.html)

Will[_3_]

How to Force Re-Install of Analysis Toolpak?

I tried to select the Analysis Toolpak (sic) Add-In for Office 2003 and I
think the install didn't complete correctly. After install I still cannot
use the XNPV function and get #NAME? error.

How can I force a de-install and re-install of Analysis Toolpak?

--
Will

Gord Dibben

How to Force Re-Install of Analysis Toolpak?

The ATP is available under ToolsAdd-ins?

You have it checked?

Try unchecking, close dialog then ToolsAdd-ins and re-check it.

If not available have a look in the default install folder.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Library\Analysis

There will be 4 files in the Analysis folder.

ANALYS32.XLL
FUNCRES.XLA
ATPVBAEN.XLA
PROCDB.XLA

If not found there, suggest you try the control panel add/removechange and
go in and remove the ATP installation then re-install just the ATP

Assuming you have the installation CD, of course.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:43:41 -0700, "Will" wrote:

I tried to select the Analysis Toolpak (sic) Add-In for Office 2003 and I
think the install didn't complete correctly. After install I still cannot
use the XNPV function and get #NAME? error.

How can I force a de-install and re-install of Analysis Toolpak?

Sean Timmons

How to Force Re-Install of Analysis Toolpak?

Go to Tools - Add Ins and uncheck the Toolpak.

Click OK.

Course, if it isn't checked initially, that's your issue...