-   -   excel 2003 tring to use the formula =getfontcolor(m3:m238),3)) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205540-excel-2003-tring-use-formula-%3Dgetfontcolor-m3-m238-3-a.html)

ST

excel 2003 tring to use the formula =getfontcolor(m3:m238),3))

How do I count red dates in a column for a total. I have tried the "get font
color"formular, but it does not work. Do I need some kind of Add-in installed.
I do not know VBA. But my results are #name. Is it a problem with the syntax?
Is there another formula. I am a complete novice.
=getfontcolor(m3:m238),3))

Gord Dibben

excel 2003 tring to use the formula =getfontcolor(m3:m238),3))

See reply at your other posting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP