-   -   VLOOKUP find, copy and paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205499-vlookup-find-copy-paste.html)

Stef

VLOOKUP find, copy and paste

Hallo,
I am a very junior user.. so bear with me :O)

I need to do the following:

* In sheet 1, I have list of names, and in sheet 2 I have the same list of
names plus data regarding total revenue generated
* In sheet 1 I need to copy the total revenue generated, taking it from
sheet 2, through autofill. So it should look for the name match, copy the
relevant data on same row, and paste it in sheet 1

I hope this is clear...

thanks for your help in advance,

Bernard Liengme

VLOOKUP find, copy and paste

Go to Help and read about VLOOKUP
Then come back if you have more questions
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP