-   -   Several versions i the same file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205486-several-versions-i-same-file.html)

Mia

Several versions i the same file

Hi,

Something strange happend for the first time. I think it´s easy to
fix but I can´t find out howe, please help.

I was experimenting with one of my large files, locking at different
views, then I saved. Now I get 3 versions of the same file everytime
I oppen it. Do anyone know how to get rid of this?

//
Mia

Stefi

Several versions i the same file

I suppose you opened two extra windows for the workbook (WindowNew window)
and now you see the same file in three windows. Just close two of them and
save the file in a one-window state!

Regards,
Stefi

Mia ezt *rta:

Hi,

Something strange happend for the first time. I think it´s easy to
fix but I can´t find out howe, please help.

I was experimenting with one of my large files, locking at different
views, then I saved. Now I get 3 versions of the same file everytime
I oppen it. Do anyone know how to get rid of this?

//
Mia

Mia

Several versions i the same file

Thank you!

So easy!

BR
Mia

"Stefi" skrev:

I suppose you opened two extra windows for the workbook (WindowNew window)
and now you see the same file in three windows. Just close two of them and
save the file in a one-window state!

Regards,
Stefi

Mia ezt *rta:

Hi,

Something strange happend for the first time. I think it´s easy to
fix but I can´t find out howe, please help.

I was experimenting with one of my large files, locking at different
views, then I saved. Now I get 3 versions of the same file everytime
I oppen it. Do anyone know how to get rid of this?

//
Mia

Stefi

Several versions i the same file

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

Mia ezt *rta:

Thank you!

So easy!