-   -   my excel document is printing blank pages after every page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205452-my-excel-document-printing-blank-pages-after-every-page.html)

CT

my excel document is printing blank pages after every page

How do I get rid of the blank pages

st

my excel document is printing blank pages after every page

"ct" сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: ...

How do I get rid of the blank pages

First, check whether all your non-blank cells are to the left from the dash line which delimits pages on your sheet.

Simon Lloyd[_18_]

my excel document is printing blank pages after every page

Set your print area then check Print Preview and adjust your margins and
size in set up.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,