-   -   Duplicate remover (no macro) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205433-duplicate-remover-no-macro.html)

RyanR8881

Duplicate remover (no macro)

If I have two sheets. One sheet a.) lists 1000 addresses, and sheet b.)
lists 400 address from sheet a.). How can I create a formula that extracts
or eleminates the 400 specified properties on sheet a.)
No macro solutions please. I'm an excel 2003 user.

Wigi

Duplicate remover (no macro)

Hi

In the large list, use a COUNTIF function in the next column to see whether
the address is in the short list (0) of not (=0)

Then use an autofilter or an advanced filter to delete the rows that exist
in the short list.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music