-   -   word vs wordperfect (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205400-word-vs-wordperfect.html)

Rhonda

word vs wordperfect

I see alot of online data entry jobs require excel. I use wordperfect
QuatroPro for spreadsheets. Can I use my QP in place of excel?

Pete_UK

word vs wordperfect

You can certainly save files directly as Excel .xls file from QP, but
the extent of compatibility depends on which version of QP you are
running. If it is purely data entry into a single sheet then even
quite old versions of QP would enable you to save in Excel 97 format
(which didn't really change in versions up to 2003).

Hope this helps.

Pete