-   -   sending excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205383-sending-excel.html)

Pammy

sending excel

When I try to send a workbook through email, the workbook will open on the
desktop, but on a blackberry it says it is protected. Any idea?

Sheeloo[_2_]

sending excel

Must be a Blackberry security feature... does the file have any macros in it?

"Pammy" wrote:

When I try to send a workbook through email, the workbook will open on the
desktop, but on a blackberry it says it is protected. Any idea?

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

sending excel

You better check with tech support for Blackberry, hardly an Excel issue.

Peo Sjoblom